Monday, May 23, 2016

Moving on to (hopefully) greener pastures.

Greetings Folks,
I know it's been a very, very long time since I've posted here and for that I apologize.  I'm writing now to let you all know that I'm putting this blog "to rest" indefinitely and I intend for this to be my last post here.

If you ever found any value in my previous writings and wish to follow along on my new adventure you can find my new site here.

It's a temporary address set up until I get my new domain hooked up to the new site, but until that happens I do still plan to be more up to date than this page has become.

I thank you all for your support - especially you Mojave Rat - and comments, etc. and I hope that you will come spend a little time with me at my new place.  My new site will be focused on home and life safety, emergency planning, DIY projects and a bit of philosophy thrown in for good measure.  It will take some time to get it ramped up but I will eventually be including podcasts and some video content as well.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Best wishes and as always, thanks for reading!

~J

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Going to get all fancy! Good for you! I already have bookmarked your new spot. Look forward to what you present. You take care now and don't forget your old friends! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might also mention that your new blog will not be any more successful than your old one if you only post twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Duly noted Mr. Rat. So far I'm closing in on the entire number of posts I've posted here in 5 years in just the last 6 weeks. Certainly trying to pull out all the stops on the new site - but also simultaneously starting a new company and the 50+ hours per week devoted to the "real" job... Keep checking it out when you get a chance & tell your friends! ~J

      Delete