Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The winds of change...

Ok, so I freely admit that I don't have much to write about today.  However it was my intention to at LEAST write once a month to keep this thing alive.

That being said, I do find myself excited for a change...  The Mrs. and I are embarking on a new business venture to start up next summer and as things slowly progress it's looking good!  I've also decided to finally do something about my employment situation.  Don't get me wrong, in this day and age I'm fortunate to have a job and I feel for those of you out there that don't.  I've been there and it is awful.  Really, really awful.  But when the job you are "lucky" to have causes you to hate waking up every day and go through anxiety attacks a few times a week, I think it's time to move on.  And that's where I'm at. 

So, chin up, shoulders back!  Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot... and on into a better life!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment